Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ladies weekend out!


My ladies group went to the 2008 Extraordinary Women Conference this past weekend. We had a great time of fun and fellowship. I really enjoyed spending time worshiping our Lord. The worship was awesome!!! It really made me appreciate the worship my husband leads at our church. He has such a heart for the Lord, and we are blessed at our church to have him as the worship leader.
I also had a great time with my friend Amy. She went to the conference even though she is eight+ months pregnant. She is going in Friday to have her third child. I would tell you her name, but it is still up in the air. Pray for her Friday as she brings a new life into the world.

1 comments:

The Whites said...

Hey girl! Glad you had a great time. I miss Bro. Joseph's music. He does do a great job. Hope your week is going well. Tell the family hello.