Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! We had a great time with our friends Rodney and Robyn, bringing in the NEW YEAR. To be honest, it is the first one I have helped bring in since Emmy was born. A lot changes when you have babies, but as they get older they can out hang you. All five kids stayed up until after midnight. Needless to say the car ride home brought much peace and quiet. We did have a great time and hope to keep it a new tradition. We are very blessed to have such good friends, and true friends are hard to find these days.





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Paige and Tori have the spirit!!! You go girls!!!



These are two "GOOD LOOKING" dudes!!! They are ready to bring in the New year.



Me and my chi ca, Robyn.



Must I even explain? They are still so cute!!!



This is me with four beautiful princesses!!! They brought the NEW YEAR in with style. BLING, BLING...





I don't know if the new year can handle these four!!!



This is me with the best looking dude there!!!



If you are ever in need of someone to teach firework safety, these guys are NOT your dudes.



LOOK OUT!!! He is going to blow! Himself up maybe, or at least try.



All I can say is, there is a trust issue there.



The only safety precaution all night!!!

1 comments:

The Whites said...

Looks like your New Year's was a blast! Glad you had a good time and was able to spend it with friends. I sure miss that house you celebrated in! haha (well, maybe a little...) ha Happy New Year to your family!