Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Need a good book?

Back in November, I told everyone I was going to start reading. This may not be a big deal to some, but I hated reading. Well... I now love it!!! I am now reading my 7th book since November, and I love it. Karen Kingsbury is a wonderful author. It is also fun because many of the teachers I teach with are reading with me. I finish a book and pass it on. Hope you will try her books if you like to read, if you don't you may like it if you try it. Happy READING!!!





These are the first two books I read, and I LOVED them!!!







This is the next group of three books I read. They were also good.






I am now reading the last of these two books. They are both good as well, but I still loved the first two books the best.

1 comments:

Lynn said...

When in the world do you have to read? Maybe I should start. It might make me a little smarter.