Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Thinking Back" Thursday...

The picture below brings back a very special memory, my wedding. It was such a special day in our lives. The sweet little girl in the picture was my Jr. bridesmaid, Whitney Waltman. She was so pretty that day. Below is a picture of her this past Saturday, at her wedding. She is now Mrs. Whitney Warren. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL? Joseph and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary on March 6th. She was married on March 21st. I was honored that she asked me to take her wedding pictures. My sweet husband has created a blog for my photography needs. It is, mistylanephotography.blogspot.com . I love taking pictures for any reason, but weddings are very special.

1 comments:

The Whites said...

She has not changed at all. Sorry I missed your annivesary! Hope it was a special one!!