Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana...

My mom's birthday is Easter Sunday, so my dad and I threw her a small party with sweet family and friends. She is not much on parties, but I think she enjoyed herself. She is a giving person and she would rather be the one doing for others. Oh well, now that I am getting older she will just have to deal with our little surprises.





Happy Birthday balloons...



The cake... I made it all by myself. I am starting to take classes, and this was my first cake. Thanks Tammy for being my teacher, you're the best!!!



Emmy blew the candles out before Nana even bent over. It was so cute!!!



This is my Granny Grace, the birthday girl's mama. This is where we got Grace for Emmy Grace.



This is one of my mom's oldest and dearest friends. She is also a very special friend to me also.

2 comments:

The Whites said...

you did a great job on that cake!

Laura said...

Cute cake and cute kids! This reminds me of the old Zion Hill days!