Saturday, May 2, 2009

Here is where I live...

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. I have been following Kelly's blog for months, and thought this would be fun. My husband and I, along with our three kids live in a small rental house. We only moved here because we were selling our house(in a different city), and now that it is sold we are too busy to move right now. So here is a look at where I cook for my family of five.

<

This is the full view...



The microwave, the one thing that gets the most use... The kids are now learning to use it for themselves.



My favorite cookbook from Southern Living...



These are the crosses I have picked up on our last few vacations...

4 comments:

The Whites said...

well it looks nice to me! That is also my favorite cookbook! I brought it back with me from our trip last fall. I am looking forward to seeing your crib in person soon.

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Love your kitchen, especially the crosses!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your kitchen is totally sweet. LOVE the white cabinets. I would love to paint mine. Also love your crosses. What a great idea. Good bless...and what beautiful children you have.
Heather

Jessica said...

Misty...thanks for the sweet comment on my blog =) Your kitchen is adorable and I have that same tray as in your window. I too used it in my kitchen window and just recently moved it to my dining room table. I love how versatile it is. I love how you have your kitchen decorated!

(oh and I am in Alabama) =)

Jessica