Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Times and Good Friends...

Saturday, I went to a wedding and saw so many of my sweet friends. I love going back to Harmony to see the people I miss so much! I took the pictures at the wedding, and everything went so smooth. That is a good thing.



This is me with sweet Audrey Claire. Her mommy is a friend of mine, and now a blogging freind. I am so excited about that!



This is a picture of Annie, Audrey, me, and Lauren. Annie just got married. She and Matthew are leaving this week because Matthew has to go back to school. Lauren is just loving being a new mommy. She also loves bows as much as I do. Both of my girls still wear bows at ages 4 and 7.



This is me with Jackie. I love Jackie! She is a super girl, and she is also getting married soon. I teach school, and one morning I pulled into the parking lot and there was Jackie. Now I get to see her everyday. I can't wait for the WEDDING...

2 comments:

The Whites said...

first of all- you look great!!

2. we hate we are missing all these weddings!! ugh- but we'll be home for Jackie's.

3. Lauren's baby is one of the cutest I've seen!!

4. So, you'll be teaching at Wesson again??

Anonymous said...

Y'all are all too cute!