Saturday, July 11, 2009

Six kids and Chuck E Cheese...

When I was a small child, I can remember my church taking us two places once a year. We went to Waterland U.S.A. in Ridgeland(no longer there), and to Chuck E. Cheeses. Both were so much fun, and they were a huge treat. I loved earning tickets to get a prize. I always seemed to come away with a coin purse. Life seemed so much easier back in those days. I loved being a child, and sometimes miss it...I'll save that for another post. Friday, my mother-in-law took all the grand kids to Chuck E. Cheeses. The kids had the best time, and were so good. P-MAN loved the "get tickets for prizes" thing. Paige loved dancing, and Emmy just took it all in. I may not have a $high$ paying job, but it has a great vacation plan. Lots of time off with my babies...




All six kids: Paden 6, Bella 6, Emmy 4, Paige 7, Madison 8, and Bryce 6...



P-MAN and Chuck E...



Chuck and the Girls...



Dancing Queens...



Driving Miss Emily...

0 comments: