Sunday, September 6, 2009

My baby is GROWING up...

Saturday, Emily decided that she wanted to ride her bike. She also decided that she wanted her training wheels off. I was kind of worried about letting her, but I knew it was time. Joseph took the wheels off, and I took her out to the road. I made sure she was up on her bike good and then went to grab her shoulders. I was told to let go. I can do it by myself. I let go just for a second, and she took off like she had been riding for years. It made me sad, that my BABY didn't need my help. She is so independent! She gets that from her MAMA.





Emily riding her bike with no training wheels...



Now there is no stopping her...



She is so proud...



Paden was going around telling everyone about Emily's good news, I think he was happy for her...

0 comments: