Monday, February 15, 2010

A tour of kids and what they are up to... (Paige)



Well...Here is a look at Paige. She is growing like a weed. I say that, and I mean it. She turned eight this year, and she already comes up to my chin. She is our tender hearted child. (Cries about everything...so not me) I have had to pray hard about dealing with tears. I was tough growing up, still am. She is a loving child, and loves being social. She has no problem with 2 or 3 birthday parties in one day. She loves school, and makes very good grades that her daddy and I are very proud of. she is a lover of life, and always wants to do things for others. She is starting to ask questions leading to her salvation, and I pray that God will use her loving heart to do many great things.

1 comments:

The Whites said...

Very sweet post about a very sweet girl! She is growing up soo fast.