Sunday, May 23, 2010

On the MOVE...

Yes, I am on the move again. Last year I moved from my school back home to McLaurin Elementary. Now...I am moving again. About two weeks ago I got a transfer from Richland Upper Elementary School. This year I went back to the regular ed. classroom, and now I am going back to the gifted classroom. I am VERY excited! Richland has come full circle for my family. Joseph started his teaching career there 11 years ago. Richland brings back many memories for me. Paige and Paden were both born while Joseph was teaching there. I hope I will enjoy teaching there as much as Joseph did!




After seven years of teaching this is all I am moving, my first teaching move I moved three times this much stuff...



My empty room...



Me with my sweet friend Lyndie...She is having her first child in a few short weeks, if she makes it!

0 comments: