Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Project #1...

I have plans for many projects this summer. This is a project that may look a little odd. I have had my van for 8 years this June, and lets just say it has had its share of kool-aid spills and goldfish. The glue that held the fabric to the doors melted and the fabric was coming loose. I decided that I wanted to fix it. Joseph was using textured paint to fix something, and I got the bright idea that I would fix my doors with it. It was very easy! I would not suggest this for a new car...Ha, but mine is headed to the graveyard. I hope to get a few more miles out of it, we are only at 240,000. My goal is 300,000!

Emmy was my big helper today!!!