Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday Bash...Family Style...

Today we had a birthday party for my niece and nephew. Their birthdays are close like Paige and Padens. Anna Claire's party was yesterday and Reid's party was today. We had a family reunion yesterday for Joseph' family and did not get to come to Anna Claire's, but we knew she would be at Reid's so we celebrated with her today. I can not believe they are all getting so old.





This is Angela ( my VERY soon to be sister-in-law).



Nana (aka) my MAMA... (she has lost 60 pounds and is looking great!)



This is Granny Grace and Emily Grace...



This is my mama, daddy, Paden and Emmy... ( Paige is out of town for the next few days...)



Anna Claire practicing safety first... ha!



This is my sweet Austin, he is a great kid and a great nephew... He hates when I remind him that I changed many of his diapers when he was a baby...



This is my nephew Reid ( the birthday boy)...



Again blowing out all 10 of his candles...

0 comments: