Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mr. Clean...

Joseph and I have three kids as most of you know, but I never knew how different three kids could be. I'll save that for a different day... Today is about Mr. Clean. Paden is our "Mr. Clean". He hates dirt and his things being messy. I am having a garage sale this weekend so he and I got to work. We reorganized his already organized room. I hate to get rid of their clothes, but everything he pulled out to wear the other day was too small. He had five stacks when we finished. He wears an 8 and we had 4t clothes in our stacks. Here is a look at his room.




This was one of the five stacks...



He wanted to put his name on the wall, this is what we came up with...



Here is his caps and trophies...



This is a look at his room finished...



Organized and neat...

P.S. (Pics taken with my phone.)

0 comments: