Friday, July 2, 2010

Joe's Home Repair and Painting...Not!!!

I have said many times that I married a very handy "MAN". Joseph is very handy!!! I joke with him about "Joe's Painting" because he hates to paint. The only thing is, he is great at it and he always finds himself being asked to do it. My parents built their home when I was in second grade. (...a long time ago) The paint on the house has always been a shade of blue or green. Very BOLD!!! My mom decided to tone it down a bit this go round. I had a good time working on the house with JD.




This is the last shade of green... so 90's! Here is what the front of the house looked like before we started...



This is right after I tore down the railing... yes I said after I tore it down...



New paint color, and a very cute painter...



JD putting in the new porch lights...



New updated paint color... no green... no blue

2 comments:

The Whites said...

DH says he's going to need some help once we get moved to llamajaw. LOL looks like you all do good work. ;-)

Misty Crow Oster said...

Hey... JD has been a trooper helping, but he hates painting. God has just blessed him with skills! Ha I wish we could come help...DH might even get me to help. Kiss Cruz for me!