Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Project #2

I have had many projects going over the summer, but I am posting them as I finish each one. I am a project starter, but I get bored quick and start a new one. I am working on doing better. Joseph says I clean the same way. I start in one room, get bored, go to the next, and nothing ever seems clean. I guess I need to put that on my list too... Projects are much more FUN!!! This is a project I started about two weeks ago for Paige. I have been working on decorating the kid's rooms, but I told Paige I was not doing anything to hers until she cleaned it up...needless to say I cleaned it. Here is what I did...



I got several types of paper from Hobby Lobby...



More paper...



I folded each piece like you do when you make paper fans. You put two together to make a circle. I saw this on a crafting blog I read. I have been looking for something cute to put on the wall behind Paige and Emily's bed.



Here is a look at the finished PROJECT...

0 comments: