Monday, September 20, 2010

The Office...

I have been trying to help JD get his office together. I was worried where he was going to put his six boxes of books...until we saw his office. There are 9 bookcases in it. Needless to say... we need not worry. He has plenty of room to buy more books, if he wants to.The walls in his office are white, but I have plans for a little color in there. I want to pick up a few things for his office, but since we moved to the COUNTRY we don't get to town much. I grew up in the country, and forgot just how much I have missed it. It is so peaceful out here, and we are not on the GO as much as we were living in the city. I will post pics of the office once we put a few more touches on it. Hope everyone has a great week!



"Me" organizing the books by topic...he may never find the ones he needs ever again.

0 comments: