Thursday, September 30, 2010

Times Like These...

It is times like these that melt my heart. In these times I know that my children find peace and love in our home. I am so glad that God has allowed me to be a mommy. Being a mother is hard work and there are nights that I go to bed defeated...but I praise God that He is a God of second chances. This sweet picture was not for me as you can see, but I am part of it. Emmy drew this for her daddy the other night, and it just made me smile. She is growing up way too fast!!! My goal is to teach my children about Christ, and to show them that no matter how hard this life is...they are LoVeD!!!



This picture is for "Jospe". I even told him he should start writing the er upside down and on top of the ost...too cute!
I know it's sad but I had to steal this from him to keep for myself...shh don't tell.