Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Three Reasons Why I Get To Be Called Mama....


I have been a mama for nine years now. I know we always tend to make things sound pretty on a blog, but being a mom is hard work. It is one of the highest callings for a woman. Being a mother is like wearing your piece of your heart on the outside of your body. You always want the best for your children, and you always want them to do their best in all things. Being the one that leads them to choose to do the right things is sometimes the hardest part. I love each of my children the same, but they each need me in different ways. After hearing my pastor's (my husband's) message this morning, I know there are still many things I can do to be a better example for my kids. I pray that God will continue to grow me into a better example for my children everyday.

0 comments: