Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thinking "BACK" Thursday #1...




So many times I have wanted to show pictures of my babies, when they were babies. I came across this on a blog I was reading, and I knew this was the best way to do it. The picture I have chosen is a picture of Emily Grace. When she came home from having heart surgery, they told us she needed to be elevated to sleep. Well, as you can see she was very helpful in this department. No matter what we did, the min. she fell asleep she flipped onto her belly. I was the best Mommy, I left her alone. Baby #1 you wake him/her up to check to see if they are breathing. Baby #3 you just watch them sleep. I learned my lesson the hard way, many times. It makes me sad a little, because my baby is 4 1/2. I know I will have fun bringing flashbacks to our blog though. Hope you enjoy!!!

0 comments: