Monday, March 9, 2009

Crazy Little Thing Called LOVE...

This afternoon we had dance pictures. The theme is, Crazy Little Thing Called Love. She will dance in May, I will let everyone know dates and times a little later. This is her third year and she really enjoys herself. She works hard at getting her dances right. That makes me proud, but she gets that and her dancing from her dad. I just gave birth to her.




It kills me how much Paige is looking like her Daddy. (She acts like him too, but that is a story for another day.) She is a "BIG" time daddy's girl.




This is a pose she chose all by herself. I thought I should put it on here just for her. She is growing up so fast. It won't be long and she will be taller than me. (Not that, that is saying much.)





This is Paige at her best.

2 comments:

The Whites said...

Boy! She is growing up soo fast. I sure wish I'd be home to watch the recital. :( Tell everyone hello.

Lynn said...

I agree, She is growing up too fast. Her little facial features are just changing so much. She is so beautiful. I would love to come and watch her dance. Please let me know.