Saturday, June 19, 2010

Radical by David Platt

Have you ever been hungry? I mean HUNGRY!!! I can tell you, I have NEVER been hungry. Have you ever needed water and not had it? Even when Parts of the USA have been without water, we have not been without it long. These questions have been asked to me over the past week, and I will say up until this week it has not really bothered me too much. Yes, I have always been told by my mother that we should not waste our food because there are those that have no food in the world. To be honest that is the only time I even stop to think about it. I wanted to help, but would think how can a girl from Mississippi help those in other countries. To be honest I don't even know what I am going to do now, but I do know that I am going to do something. Joseph and I have been reading a book by David Platt, Radical. Read it, it will change your life. My hope is that it changes me to be the person God intended me to be, and that I would do the things His WORD already tells me to do.


Push *PAUSE* on the iPod to hear the video...

0 comments: