Thursday, September 9, 2010

Honey Do This and Honey Do That...

We moved into our new house this past weekend, and I have had Joseph so busy. Bless his heart...I have a LONG list of different things that I want, and things that just need to be done. He is a hard worker...I just provide conversation while he works. I have learned a lot about tools, and which ones to grab when he needs them. He has had a busy week. It is hard working full time and getting three sermons together. We are both glad that he will be finished teaching this next week so that he can devote his time and energy to the church. I will still have "MY LIST" to keep him busy in his free time! ha



JD changing out my fixture in the dinning room...



JD putting together my TV stand for my bedroom... There were so many pieces... It came with nails, glue, and screws...

0 comments: