Friday, September 10, 2010

The Kitchen Redo...Part 1

In the last few post I have talked about "our move" to the new house. It is a really great house! I will say that I was worried before I saw it because of the unknown, but I was so pleased with what was on the inside. The next two pictures are of the kitchen/dinning room. The flooring was old and dated and the counter tops were out of style, but I was willing to deal with the cosmetic look of the place. I took these pictures on Monday (8-23), and on Saturday (8-28) I was told they were replacing the flooring and the counter tops. I was so excited about this news! It was like Christmas in August...ha! This was before they even voted us in... I just knew that God was in total control of this process. I will tell you the counter tops and flooring are in, but I have not taken new pictures yet. I still have a few small touches to add first. I will post again Monday with the redo pictures. We will not have Internet until next Friday. :(




Dinning Room Before...



Kitchen Before...

0 comments: