Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Emily Update...

Emily Grace is seven. She is going into the 2nd grade. She is a JoY to be with. She is a mama's girl. She is full of life. She loves to sing, dance, and make noise. She loves her cat and dog. She likes school...a little. She has a BIG heart. She is sweet without being told to be. She never meets a stranger. She plays well with others. She will give you her last dime, even the ones she takes out of my wallet. She loves coke. She likes to eat fruit, and veggies. She is easy going. She likes to help do anything but clean. She hates to clean. She drops everything on the floor. She loves to make a mess. You always know where she has been. She cut her hair again for the 5th time this past year. I can not get it to grow out because she won't stop cutting it. I love her to the moon and back. I am glad God lets me be her mom.

This is Emmy getting ready to climb the 60ft. tree ladder to the zipline...

0 comments: