Monday, June 25, 2012

Paige Update...

Just wanted to give a quick "Kid" update. This is something I am going to start doing, because the older I get my mind is leaving me. (I forget the little things...) Today I am going to update you on Paige. Paige is ten. She just finished the 5th grade. She is smart. She is almost as tall as me. We wear the same size shoe. She is BEAUTIFUL. She went to her first dance this past year. (5th grade prom) She loves anything expensive. She loves shoes, clothes, bags, and jeans with bling. She likes things that are in-style. She can NOT save money, it burns a hole in her pocket until she spends it. She went on her first mission trip in May/June. She wants to be a teacher at this point when she gets out of school. She likes to have a good time. She hates bad weather. She does not like the dark. She is very helpful around the house. She is a daddy's girl, but she likes to be with her mama too. She LOVES to sing, and sings ALL the time. She likes to dance around the house. She started playing the piano this year and is good. She always wears a ponytail to the side. This mama is very proud of the young lady she is turning into.

1 comments:

The Whites said...

beautiful indeed! Enjoyed reading about her. She is growing up fast. miss all of you!